0,00 USD

No products in the cart.

82.5 F
DeLand

My Account

0,00 USD

No products in the cart.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Click here to submit an event request form.


button

 

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Bingo for Missions

November 4, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm

The cost for a card package is $10. 60% of proceeds paid in prize money, and the remaining 40% donated to a variety of local and global mission efforts.

Details

Date:
November 4, 2022
Time:
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Venue

Glenwood Presbyterian Church
3190 Grand Ave.
DeLand,
+ Google Map